FLORENCE – Florence RedWolves President Cameron Kovach announced Monday the McDonald’s Friends and Family 4-Pack with the second game taking place on July 2.
The McDonald’s Friends and Family 4-Pack includes four reserved tickets to the RedWolves game on Friday, July 2, four RedWolves hats and four meal vouchers to McDonald’s. The meal vouchers may be used for three different options at 12 participating McDonald’s locations – Big Mac, 10 Chicken McNuggets or Cheeseburger Combo with a medium drink and medium fries.
“We are excited to partner with such a well-known brand like McDonald’s,” Kovach said. “This single-game promotion brings a lot of value to our fans. Not only do you have the opportunity to catch a game with your family or friends, but you will receive a hat for each person in your party and a great meal.”
For a total retail value of $148, fans interested in this package will only pay $40, the same price as four reserved seats at a Florence RedWolves game.
The McDonald’s Friends and Family 4-Pack is currently available for sale. Fans can click here to purchase online or call the Florence RedWolves ticket office at (843) 629-0700.
Below is a list of participating McDonald’s that will accept the meal vouchers:
- 4735 E. Palmetto St, Florence, SC 29506
- 3805 W Palmetto St, Florence, SC 29501
- 1908 W Lucas St., Florence, SC 29501
- 2016 W. Palmetto St., Florence, SC 29501
- 1389 Celebration, Florence, SC 29501
- 2961 N. Williston Rd., Florence, SC 29506
- 1540 S. Irby St., Florence, SC 29505
- 108-15/Hwy 401 Bypass, Bennettsville, SC 29512
- 500 Chesterfield Hwy, Cheraw, SC 29520
- 310 Hwy 301 N., Dillon, SC 29536
- 1374A Highway 38 W, Latta, SC 29565
- 2513 E. Highway 76, Marion, SC 29571